Friday 25 October 2013

Rugby Union autumn internationals

The autumn international season starts in a week, with all the great rugby union nations of the southern hemisphere touring Europe. It's a great chance to see how the teams are developing two years short of the Rugby Union World Cup.

If you have children at home or school that are interested in rugby union and need some help getting into reading, please have a look at the free resources on my website that aim to use that passion for rugby to get children reading more broadly and with more passion.

Free rugby reading resources.

You'll find reviews of children's rugby books I did for the 2011 World Cup, along with ideas for activities and the first chapter of my own rugby novel, Scrum.

If you work in a school and would like me to come and play my Rugby Reading Game with your pupils, then I have six dates left in February, during Six Nations 2014.  Please email me on info@tompalmer.co.uk if you'd like to know more.

Also, keep an eye on this blog over the next few days. I'm heading to Toulon soon to check out their training set up: research for my new rugby union series for children.

No comments: