Thursday 3 October 2013

Free literacy and sport posters and postcards

I have a range of posters and postcards that are free for schools and libraries. Free postage too.

You can see them on this picture. They include:

A LOVE FOOTBALL: LOVE BOOKS poster with tips on reading about football in newspapers, magazines and books.

A poster of all Barrington Stoke's excellent sports books.

Sets of ten postcards featuring three of my dyslexia friendly novels for children.

Sets of 25 red and yellow referee cards with information about my 13 Puffin football books.

If you would like to order some, please contact me on info@tompalmer.co.uk and let me know your postal address and the quantities you would like of each item.
 
There are also lots of free resources that you can use on my website too: Ideas for sports literacy sessions in schools.

Thank you!

No comments: